Depression: What’s A Christian To Do? has been used:
* For women’s small group church Bible study
* For church counseling
* For college and career counseling at church
* For prison ministry counseling
* For family and marriage counseling
* For personal and individual encouragement
* As tender gifts for family, friends, and co-workers
Features inside the book:
Stories from the Bible demonstrate how Bible-time heroes dealt with depression.
Inspirational instruction provides practical help.
Prayers based on the Psalms offer encouragement and strength.
Scriptures build a solid foundation on God’s Word.
Fictional stories bring comfort and hope.
Questions for each chapter make this perfect for personal or group study.
Come, encounter God through the pages of this book. Experience what it means in Psalm 139 to meet God wherever you are today, tomorrow, and the next until you stand in His presence and meet Him face-to-face in eternity!
Look for Depression: What’s A Christian To Do? at your local bookstore or at online bookstores such as Amazon.
Listen to an internet radio interview of author Nancy I. Sanders with Scott McCausey at Christian Devotions Speak Up!